Top 3 reasons for choosing Aberdeen:
- Energy Capital of Europe makes Aberdeen as a perfect place to study about energy especially oil and gas industry.
- Quiet and peaceful makes study more comfort.
- Surrounded by amazing nature scenery such as Isle of Skye and historic place such as castles.
About Tuition Fee
Tuition fee status is determined by the student’s nationality; Indonesian students have to pay ‘overseas’ fee, which is generally higher than ‘home’ fees.
Universities in Aberdeen:
- University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. The university as it is today was formed in 1860 by a merger between King’s College and Marischal College. Today, Aberdeen is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
- Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon’s College is a private co-educational day school in the heart of Aberdeen, Scotland. The school caters for pupils from Nursery through to S6. Resonating through Aberdeen culture is the desire to foster collaborative relationships with local, regional and global communities to develop socially responsible citizens and promote ethical behaviour.
- Scholarships and Student Funding Services:
University of Aberdeen:
Robert Gordon University:
Living in Aberdeen (would be helpful to put price range):
- Student Accommodations in Aberdeen (ex. UNITE students)
- Private flat (See on website such as aspc.co.uk, gumtree.com, etc.)
- Transportation: Bus, bicycle, taxi, walk